BLOG: '"A Sparkle in Everyday Life" Shimakura Rika (2021/02/22)

 Shimakura Rika: 


Good evening 
🌙

This is Shimakura Ri (the filling of creampuffs❤ 

Yesterday  Shimakura SorekkiRika 

*Sorekkiri (それっきり) : Altogether, On that note, With that


The blog comments
Always bring up my mood! Thank you 🤍



Playing the role of Matsuura Aya-san
BEYOOOOONDS Yamazaki Yuhane is appearing in 



The movie "Ano Koro." 
It's now showing in theaters
✨✨✨✨



‍\\\\ꐕ ꐕ ꐕ////


I really wanna see it!!! ❤️

Looking forward to it!!!


Blurry dance




For always supporting me

Thank you so much🤝


This doesn’t mean anything in particular

It just means what it means!


I know that there’s a lot of difficult stuff 

But there are also lots of wonderful things in our daily lives. 

You just don’t realize it!


And when I find something like that I’ll blog about it

Even if there’s no demand for it 👊



By the way yesterday


“A hawk slowly flying over my head in a circular motion”


It made me happy.




Good points


  • I thought it was a crow, but when I looked closer, it was a cool hawk-like bird. It felt rare.

  • I’ve never had something circle over my head before so it made me feel happy.

  • I felt like it was the same genre as the phenomenon of cows being sucked into UFOs, it was unusual. 









RikaWani Kouhaku Utagassen

This time Ohtaki Eiichi-san and Teresa Teng-san's songs have been selected!!


Take a look 
Here! !! !! !!





Nakamori Akina-san's  "Slow Motion"

I sang it with all my heart 🌊

Take a look!
https://youtu.be/4Le1aQg79bM





BEYOOOOONDS 2nd single

"Gekikara LOVE / Now Now Ningen / Konna Hazujanakatta-!"

will be on sale from 3/3 



Music video


Gekikara LOVE




Now Now Ningen




Konna Hazujanakatta-! 


💌P.S.💌


I don't really know but
Ever since I started watching "Attack on Titan" live
I've been crying everyday lolol
I'm even crying on scenes that I'm not supposed to cry to lol Yesterday I cried so so hard Shimakura RiKajouhannou? *Kajouhannou (過剰反応) : Overreaction

Tomorrow too GanbaRika 🦖

Byebye🦖




――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

―― A word from the translator..

How does she come up with these things
https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-chicatetsu/entry-12658348429.html

Comments