BLOG: [True story] I woke up in the middle of the night! Shimakura Rika


Shimakura Rika:


This is Shimakura Rika
⛅️




It's midnight.

I thought it was morning so I woke up

But it's midnight πŸŒ™


HELLO

AM 2:33


I can't sleep!

This is unusual!

So I'm writing this blog. At a time like this.


I'm wondering what kind of song I should listen to at this hour.

I'll decide while writing this blog.

I could just listen to the radio right now actually.


When the radio frequencies are juuuust right

I like the feeling you get from it, of "It's a miracle!"


In such a sound like "zaaaaaaaaaaaa"

It's such a relieving feeling to hear my native language.


There's an analogy that goes like "sandstorm" or something

It's like finding something in the desert and picking it up!


I turn the dial at random to find the programs that are especially special.


Could I even use "sandstorm" as a sound??




I still cant sleeeeep.

It's all because of this phone screen

I think it's keeping my eyes open...


My eyes open...

My eyes are sa-me.... 

My eyes are SHARK πŸ¦ˆ

TN: The words for "open eyes" and "Shark" sound identical in Japanese


SHARK is like basically Shimakura Rika.

SHIMAKURA RIKA


For reading this blog, really thank you all of you....

Even if I don't get what this blog means tomorrow

I'll definitely post it....

If I don't get it then nobody gets it



There are currently 3 options to choose from.


- Sleep

- Listen to the radio

- Watch Pinocchio

- Listen to music


I tried "sleeping" once already

That one was literally impossible. First choice.


"Watching Pinocchio" is one that has some benefits to it.

Usually movies that I watch when I can't sleep are good.

I remember most from my childhood but the details have totally disappeared from my memory so I'd like to reinforce them.


I've given up on "listening to music"

This kind of thing is pretty normal

So I wanted to do something more out of the usual



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M SO BORED!!!!!


Even though I have to go to sleep

I can't.

Even though there's rehearsal tomorrow.


But because I've been recording my progress since I've woken up, this time isn't wasted time, thank goodness. ㊗️


There was this guy in Attack on Titan...
The dude who took notes while being eaten by a titan.

Isn't that crazy.

He kept taking notes until his dying moments with the belief that his work would help humankind advance.

The research that he took? I wonder what happened to it in the end...

I hope at least someone stumbled upon it...!


This is baaaad I can't sleep.

This isn't good..😒


I'm really just bored so now I'm comparing the tastes of hojicha and green tea.


Hojicha is really so good

And the green tea was cold and good.


Ugh this is so boring.

Oh how bored I am~ Oh me how I'm so bored~ 


I might just buy something I don't even need and have it shipped.

It'll be fun to get something I don't remember buying.


At this point I'm just gonna say

I love having things I don't need!

No.

It's not something I need

It's something I need for MYSELF.


What should I doooooo.

I'm so bored I'm gonna go to sleep.


I'm gonna try sleeping.








Long time no see everyone.

It is now 4 AM.



I might be getting sleepy... maybe!

I'm getting all excited now that I'm sleepy

I'm going to bed soon because I've gotta wake up soon


Goodnight, everyone.




BEYOOOOONDS no Nobishiro Subchannel

"The Road to BEYOOOOONDS BUDOKAN!"

This time's guest is Onoda Saori-san of Tsubaki Factory!
For talking with me about a lot of precious things
Thank you so much🌸


We're less than a month away to Budokan...!
I'm real nervous but I'll do my best~㊗️

RikaWani Kohaku Utagassen. This time is
Ken Naoko-san's "Guzu" !

RikaWani



πŸ’ŒP.S.πŸ’Œ


After all of that

I watched about 10 minutes of Pinocchio

Tried listening to the music of movies I love

Tried listening to sleep inducing music

Tried counting sheep

I've done just about everything to no success

It was 5 am, and then it was 7am

And then the alarm went off as usual.



Tomorrow too GanbaRikaπŸ¦•

ByebyeπŸ¦•




Original blog post


Comments