BLOG: "【I love everyone】Cute stories about members" Shimakura Rika (2021/07/12)

 Shimakura Rika: 


Good evening 
🌙
This is Shimakura Rika




For the likes and comments
Thank you 
🌊🥥





News!




This week, Friday the 16th from 9:00 to 12:51

I will appear on bayfm 

MOTIVE!!



I might be talking about my interests!
Please make sure to listen~
🙌





And!
This time I had the pleasure of talking to Marty Friedman-san about Teresa Teng-san!!


For the whooooole day
I've been humming to Teresa Teng-san's "Wakare no Yokan"
I love it so much... 
❤️

The similarities between The Carpenters and Teresa Teng...
This time too we analyzed the songs from many different perspectives!



Take a look! 























A pic I took at home with a lively pose
I wanted to give it Showa feel 








Yesterday, from Saya
A year's worth of "Love you & You're cute"
Have been received, thank you. 

I didn't make her say it, 
Really suddenly Saya started telling me "love you love you" okay
It was sooooo cute lololol

(She's totally into me)

I thought
The real cute one is you! lol


🥰







And then...
Miyo's pretty dangerous too

After rehearsal she said
"I'm spentttttttt~~" 
_(:3z)_
and then she put her head on my shoulder!


I called the Azatoi Authorities🚨



😡





I don't know what's going on but everyone was super cute
Today's just another day















💌P.S.💌



I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy






Tomorrow too GanbaRika 🦕

Byebye!

Comments