BLOG: "Fulfilling Day" Shimakura Rika (2021/04/01)

 Shimakura Rika: 



Hello 🌙

This is Shimakura Rika


The answer was Garizo


Today I woke up early and made breakfast.

Because I was awake unusually early to cook, my brother got upset and ordered McDonalds from UberEats in the morning… 

I even made breakfast for him!! Lol


Then for lunch we ate the sweetfish that we prepared in the river the day before!

I'm really glad that we didn't get eaten by a bear or something…

On the way down the river, I encountered a really strong-looking human tormenting a grasshopper…

I thought that this wasn’t right, so I rescued the grasshopper.

The grasshopper look hurt, and after it quickly ran off. 

I hope he's doing ok... The grasshopper...


After, we went to the zoo on our roller skates 🦁🚴

To keep to the old tradition of “Don’t wear blue in front of the animals” , I wore a yellow T-shirt.

We were looking for the zebras but didn’t get to see them because all of them were on maternity leave, instead we got to see an elephant playing MarioKart! Lucky!


While taking a break I was eating soft serve icecream, and then really strong sunlight came out and melted it all..

The melted ice cream streamed and streamed into the thicket of trees and then finally grew into a birch tree 😳 

Nature is amazing... What goes around comes around.

I get it! So that's the reason why birch is sweet when you taste it!


Then when walking through the park I saw a massive grasshopper-like object, I thought “oh that’s a familiar face~~”, and then it was…

The ancestor of the grasshopper I saved earlier! Lol

I saved the descendant of the great Tonosama Grasshopper!!!!

When I looked into the eyes of the great grasshopper, somehow

It felt like I was told “Thank you for saving my family…” 

At that time, I’m glad I was brave enough to save that grasshopper ✨






It was a lieeee


Everything from “Garizo” was a lie~






Hello🌙


This is Shimakura Rika🍉


Yesterday → Shimakura Garizo Thanks for all the likes and comments! Thank you as always for the likes and comments! It's April from today !!!!! The weather was perfect for the start of April 🌞! All of the BEYOOOOONDS members got together again today! Miimomo was buddy-buddy and energetic today 👊 Today is! Kishimoto Yumeno of Tsubaki Factory's birthday✨! Congratulations Kishimoto-san 💛

She's a senpai that I really love!! And it's Bad-Badtzmaru's birthday!! Congrats Badtzmaru I love you




It's been over 10 years since I fell in love at first sight with this look in his eyes... I can't wait to meet Badtzmaru again... 🖤 Hey hey... Matsuda Seiko's "Seiko-chan cut" ... Did you see it
…?????
It was so cute... That from the morning I was happy 💖











"SOEN" May 2021 issue

"FUTURE IN THE PAST Not new, newness"

I presented a particular famous work!

Please get it ✨





RikaWani Kouhaku Utagassen vol.11
The theme is graduation 🌸






Mark Gonzales x BEYOOOOOONDS
The collab goods are up for order✨

Reservation acceptance period
March 29 until April 11, 2021 !


Reservation acceptance has started! !! !!
Don't forget to buy it ~ 👊












💌P.S.💌




Nagai Hiroshi...!!!!!

I screamed with a quiet voice. LOL


How is this real!?!? A dream!? 🐧💦


I'm so happy I could fly Tomorrow too GanbaRika 🦖

Byebye🦖


――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

―― A word from the translator..

Yesterday's pun was Shimakura (Choubei's pupil from Hanakappa) Rika-chan's April Fools blog. Her mind is so vast.. Lots of the other members (Hirai Miyo included) got a good laugh out of it!

Comments